пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Wet Dreams of You

Can't wait to have you taste me again, love….



Can't wait to have you taste me again, love….

Let's get back on track, shall we…? :3



Let's get back on track, shall we…? :3

Hello again, my little, wonderful, horny friends <3

It’s been a while, hasn’t it? :) 

First off, thank you to those who have messaged me while I was gone. I really appreciate that despite the content of this blog, I was missed somehow. I like to think that some sort of connection has been made, and I’m always happy about things like that.

As for my absence… well… life happened, basically. LOL.

I was counting down to having my wonderful boyfriend come over, and in the preparations for his arrival (plus a cold or three…) I sort of just got too busy to update. When he got here, well, I was obviously, very, very busy…. :3

Anyway, he has since returned to his homeland, but he IS, however, scheduled to be with me again in a few months. As you can imagine, I am overjoyed by this news in so many, many, many ways. ;) I missed him… so… much. <3

Other than that, other things also happened. I’ve shifted jobs, moved houses, played way too many video games at some point, fought with friends, found new friends, kept old friends, etc. etc.

Well, here I am again, dusting off my little corner of Tumblr once more. Give me some time to get my groove back. Like all things, this takes rhythm. :3

I’ll see you all again in a bit. :)

Where have u been?

Hello. 

Ah, life had a whole lot of pleasant and unpleasant distractions for me at the time. 

But I'm back again. :)

hey there, dear fellow sex-blogger. i am pretty new to this but i love your tumbler <3 maybe check out mine as well? xoxo si

Hello there. :) I'm happy to see there's more of us around, haha! Definitely checking. <3

Hey

Hello there. :)

23 :3



23 :3

Sorry for the lack of updates. *points up* That's how many...



Sorry for the lack of updates. *points up* That's how many days is left until I finally see my boyfriend, so I've been busy. I've also been trying to get the hang of the whole freelancing thing, and I've also moved house. LOL

Hopefully, we can return to our regular programming while you guys help me count down the days when I can finally be with him. :D

Heaven knows I can use this right now, love… 



Heaven knows I can use this right now, love… 

I can't wait for you to just push me against a wall,...



I can't wait for you to just push me against a wall, whisper for me to bend over, and fuck  me right there and then. <3

Glasses and cat ears. Easily done. Maybe we can finally find out...



Glasses and cat ears. Easily done. Maybe we can finally find out together how it is to be in some really good hentai, love? :3

Nothing like a good pussy licking to start both our days right,...



Nothing like a good pussy licking to start both our days right, no? <3

You know you can use my mouth, love. I've been waiting for...



You know you can use my mouth, love. I've been waiting for it. <3

Yep, this is pretty much what's been messing up my life so...















Yep, this is pretty much what's been messing up my life so far. LOL. XDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Of course, this is right before you tear those ropes off, grab...



Of course, this is right before you tear those ropes off, grab me, toss me onto the bed and fuck me 'til I scream, right? ;3

So... erm... ehe... anybody miss me...? ^^;;;;;;;;

I can't wait to know the touch of your hand on my thighs....



I can't wait to know the touch of your hand on my thighs. <3

This is probably how our days would look like once you get here,...



This is probably how our days would look like once you get here, no, darling? <3

Bent double, spread wide open… your cock pounding in and...



Bent double, spread wide open… your cock pounding in and out of me while your fingers play with my clit… Mmmm~ Getting wet just thinking about it… <3

How's everyone doing, all you beautiful, pervy people? XDD LOL I'm currently running around like crazy. I've had enough of my job screwing me over (in the non-sexy way), so I'm getting ready to change careers. Might end up freelancing for a while as I try not to starve. LOL. Oh well. XDDD

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар