неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

Bedroom Bondage

Books for the New Kinkster

Books for the New Kinkster:

160 people liked my latest article on my blog. What about you? Have you read it? If you are relatively new to BDSM, and looking to educate yourself, you definitely should check it out!

Bedroom Bondage

Are you looking for specific BDSM gear, or a complete starter kit, perhaps, but don’t want to spend your precious time digging through all those websites? I do a lot of research and know where to find the product(s) you’re looking for. Simply send me a message or comment below, and describe what you’re looking for, what your budget is and mention your country of residence, and I’ll do my very best to locate the product that suits your needs. And yes, this service is completely free!

Bedroom Bondage - Google+

Bedroom Bondage - Google+:

Don't forget to add Bedroom Bondage to your circle on Google! I'll only be posting the most important stuff over these, to make your life easier. \u003C3

Well first off i would like to say that your page has been very helpful and enlightening and helpful i have been curious about this life style for a long while now and started talking to my wife about trying it out and several of the articles you have on here have also been very informative as well in one of them you recommended finding some one who has been in the life style for a while and has experienced to help mentor i guess my question is how would you advise going about finding some one

First of all, sorry it has taken me ages to get back to you, it's not really how I work. I'm happy to hear my page is of value to you (you should check my blog www.bedroombondage.wordpress.com out if you haven't already). Your best bet would be finding someone on Fetlife.

Hi there~ I'm currently on the hunt for both a beautiful, an reasonably priced fox tail. I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, but I don't really have time to stop an search on my own. Would you mind helping a curious fox find her gear?

Hello, and thank you for your message. Of course I'll help you! 'Reasonably priced' is different for everyone, of course, but I found a really stunning one on Stockroom for $55.00: http://bit.ly/17xrW3R. Hope that helps you out, and please don't hesitate to message me again if you ever need anything else.

Bedroom Bondage

Want to try some nipple clamps? This is your chance.. they are only £4.50 today (instead of £7.99), and ship for free to many countries. They have good reviews, too! Click here: http://bit.ly/1bgqJuQ.

Bedroom Bondage

Are you looking for a specific BDSM or erotic product, but don't want to spend the time going through all those websites out there? Simply send me a message with what you're looking for, your budget and country of residence, and I'll get back to you.

Custom Leather Restraints, Bondage Gear and DeLuxe Sex Toys in Stratford, Ontario, Canada

Custom Leather Restraints, Bondage Gear and DeLuxe Sex Toys in Stratford, Ontario, Canada:

Looking for new BDSM gear? Want very high quality, and have some cash to spend? Definitely have a look at Church of Sinvention. They're the only store I've ever encountered that offers LIFETIME WARRANTY. You definitely won't have to worry about breaking out of their cuffs..!

Bedroom Bondage

Looking for a certain product, but don’t want to do all the research yourself? Send me a message with what you’re after, your country of residence, and your budget, and I’ll gladly provide you with my recommendation.

BLOGS: http://bit.ly/10d0q71 | www.kayngelhatcher.com |...



BLOGS: http://bit.ly/10d0q71 | www.kayngelhatcher.com | http://bit.ly/14b777ywww.kayngelhatcher.com | http://bit.ly/14b777y

PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/13HuzL5 | http://bit.ly/14b777A | http://bit.ly/13HuzL7

OTHER BDSM SITES: http://bit.ly/11UZDpr | http://bit.ly/11UZFh5 | http://bit.ly/121M63B

Bedroom Bondage

I need help from someone with knowledge about HTML.

On a website, I’d like to make the following. A text, with then a small button you can click on which makes something unfold to read more about it. Something like the ‘spoilers’ on a forum. Anyone that can tell me how to do that with HTML?

I'm online for an hour, to help you find your perfect BDSM...



I'm online for an hour, to help you find your perfect BDSM gear, or to give advise on the lifestyle. Just send me a message!

BOUGHT THROUGH ME?
If you've clicked on any of the links on my Facebook or blog, and have made a purchase on that site (even if it was later on), send me a message and you'll be entered into a monthly raffle to win a play pack! In your message, please include the website where you bought, the item, and date of purchase.

Fetish heels in Bizarre magazine issue 9, 1952



Fetish heels in Bizarre magazine issue 9, 1952

What do you think of plateau boots? Dominant, or just way too...



What do you think of plateau boots? Dominant, or just way too much? I love them in photographs (and, to be honest, wouldn't mind worshiping some), and have owned a pair myself. I completely adored them at first (this was years ago), but when I saw myself in photographs I didn't like them that much anymore. I'm already 1.79m and was very skinny at that time, I felt like a skeleton. Haha.

Good evening everyone, Are you ready for the 'high...



Good evening everyone,

Are you ready for the 'high heels' theme? Remember, you can still send me your own contributions, just message me and I'll include it here. So a question for you: how would you describe your favorite pair of high heels?

Books for the New Kinkster

Books for the New Kinkster:

As promised, here are my recommendations for books for the new BDSM enthusiast! Hope you enjoy..

Bedroom Bondage - Google+

Bedroom Bondage - Google+:

Bedroom Bondage is now on Google+.
Come and join the fun..

Books for the New Kinkster

Books for the New Kinkster:

New to BDSM, and looking for a great way to educate yourself? You might find my latest article interesting..

To all fetishists of the world | Bal des Supplices

To all fetishists of the world | Bal des Supplices:

Truly the best project I've ever heard of. I'm even considering to contribute myself…

Would you ever think about filming yourself in your fetish outfit in a public place?

Good morning kinky fans! Here is some news you might have missed...



Good morning kinky fans!

Here is some news you might have missed in the last couple of days. I'd also like to ask a question: what's your favorite BDSM themed website, blog or Facebook page? Send me a message with your favorite.

1) On Saturday, I asked what you'd like to see next as an article on the blog (www.bedroombondage.wordpress.com). Until now, most people voted for '10 Top Tips for New Submissives'. Make sure you vote for your favorite here.

2) I'm busy working on an article 'Books for New Kinksters'. If you want to be the first to know when it goes up, subscribe to the Bedroom Bondage blog (linked above).

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар