неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

Untitled

Another one of those lonely nights..

Another one of those lonely nights..

abdlchrissy: littlemisskou: I owe it to myself to try one of...







abdlchrissy:

littlemisskou:

I owe it to myself to try one of these. 

Review soon :3

Cute… What diapers are they?

Wish mine would come already!!! It's been we'll over a month since I ordered them from awwsocute.com…

notaclopblog: the-righteous-sun: tearsmorgan: the-batfe: taco...



















notaclopblog:

the-righteous-sun:

tearsmorgan:

the-batfe:

tacoforjesus:

so close

nooOOOooOoOOoOooOOoooOOOOoooooOOoOoOoOoOoo

Omfg

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND
HOW PERFECT THIS PERSON IS!

123234343546576865/10

Would fuck

and then take out to breakfast the next day…

I'm going to assume the pink wig picture is a fluttershy cosplay which totally means I have a good reason to reblog this here.

I love this girl!!!!!

Awwsocute.com diapers



Awwsocute.com diapers

d-lstuff: i want these so bad What size are these??



d-lstuff:

i want these so bad

What size are these??

Beware of awwsocute diapers!!!! Not sure if anyone has tried ordering for this company. I ordered...

Beware of awwsocute diapers!!!! Not sure if anyone has tried ordering for this company. I ordered diapers and a onsie 20 days ago and have heard nothing from them. I’ve emailed and called them and no response… Any info would be great..

What diapers are these???? I need to know





What diapers are these???? I need to know

Oh my god!!!!! Now I need to go change my shorts!!!



Oh my god!!!!! Now I need to go change my shorts!!!

Holy shit!!!!! Wow







Holy shit!!!!! Wow

WTF……..





WTF……..

Photo



Photo



stay-alittle: When things are better with my boy I shall be...



stay-alittle:

When things are better with my boy I shall be snooping round Cornwalls fet groups for a third… be warned.

I wish…

thisdiaperedlife: dlboy78: The Boi was saying the pull-ups...



thisdiaperedlife:

dlboy78:

The Boi was saying the pull-ups were too tight… so I switched him up to something more… well… you can see it ;)

What a cutie… love BMX diapers!

Lucky boi

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



People following me on tumblr= 147.. Friends in the real world= zero…. So 147+ zero=...

People following me on tumblr= 147..
Friends in the real world= zero….
So 147+ zero= loser!!!

1 коментар:

  1. Register with EverydayFamily today and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, offers and weekly coupon alerts as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & more.

    All New Members are Enrolled to Win Free Diapers for a Whole Year!

    ВідповістиВидалити