четвер, 6 червня 2013 р.

Nudist and Sexy

Photo



thanks beachbunposts for the submission!



thanks beachbunposts for the submission!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Thanks for the submission!



Thanks for the submission!

Photo



Last summer was my first experience with nudism in Croatia. I admit to being a little intimidated by it at first, but after a bit of time, I loved it. I felt very free. However, I did notice that I had some issues with erections and was uncertain how to respond. I simply tried to think about something else. Is this an issue that others deal with? Am I still too self conscious? Does anyone care?

Hi there and congrats for trying.
About erections, yes don´t think too much about it.
It´s natural at the beginning being a bit self conscious about it but with time that will disappear for sure.
How to respond? Act calm and naturally, go to the water, lay down and relax whatever suits you best.
Does anyone care? As long as you don´t stroll the beach proudly flashing it to every women you encounter, no, otherwise it may be seen as offensive.

 

Thanks  holger-ddaktfoto: Lina



Thanks  holger-dd

aktfoto:

Lina

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Thanks tinnat for the submission



Thanks tinnat for the submission

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар