пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Most Powerful State Of Mind

pennydreadfuljournal: honeybesweet: accordingtoabigail: this...



pennydreadfuljournal:

honeybesweet:

accordingtoabigail:

this is the best thing in the entire world. i've been looking for this gif to pop up on my dash forever hahahaha

OMFG IT'S A HAMBURGLAR

I CHOKED

shesalittlecraycray: disneybound: Disney Characters as College...





















shesalittlecraycray:

disneybound:

Disney Characters as College Students by Ruben

Tarzan could get it

Photo



Photo



shesalittlecraycray: teyonnag: joliepretty93: b0nersimpson: ...



shesalittlecraycray:

teyonnag:

joliepretty93:

b0nersimpson:

Kendrick Lamar

The most amazing gif ever

i love him so muchh 

i like his outfit choices

Photo





downtowntrips: babydramallama: becuzbacon: kyssthis16: areohd...





















downtowntrips:

babydramallama:

becuzbacon:

kyssthis16:

areohdoubleb:

Lmaoo i wish i could use microsoft paint this good

I'm crying.

Done

STAHP!

Lmao the last one got me

fuckyeahfeminists: tyleroakley: buzzfeed: George Takei...





















fuckyeahfeminists:

tyleroakley:

buzzfeed:

George Takei responds to "traditional" marriage fans. 

mooneymannyinthesky: when you get a sudden influx of followers and you're like who sent you 

mooneymannyinthesky:

when you get a sudden influx of followers and you're like

image

who sent you 

thescarymonstersundermybed: whovians-and-sherlockians: readalfa...

















thescarymonstersundermybed:

whovians-and-sherlockians:

readalfa:

The greatest scene in all animated movie history.

I may or may not recite this when I'm looking for things.

I wonder how long people have been waiting for these gifs

probably just as long as they've been waiting for Incredibles 2 

I didn't run into anyone I know today.

sodamnrelatable:

Guess who's wearing the exact same thing tomorrow.

image

via sodamnrelatable

whatsyourweakness: 2stupidnerds: daewrythe: depthz: How...



whatsyourweakness:

2stupidnerds:

daewrythe:

depthz:

How uncomfortably humans deal with silence.

I smell a fucking challenge

Lets do it Jesse

i wanna do this

epic-humor: my favorite post

















epic-humor:

my favorite post

epic-humor: see more

















epic-humor:

see more

Photo



littleredhatter: fancyrussiansushi: newsweek: slacktory: ryan...













littleredhatter:

fancyrussiansushi:

newsweek:

slacktory:

ryanhatesthis:

Well, that's enough internet for me today.

I will never not love how beautifully this spirals into madness.

And into the rabbit hole we went!

Greatest post

ah tumblr

epic-humor: see more



epic-humor:

see more

vincentisnotsleeping: Up and down like a roller coaster, I'm up...



vincentisnotsleeping:

Up and down like a roller coaster, I'm up inside ya. I ain't quitting 'till this show is over, 'cause I'm a ridah!

Photo



greedyjaguar: the booty grab slide



greedyjaguar:

the booty grab slide

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар