неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

Magnetic Muses

Photo



typac: instead of crying when i was born i said swag 38 times in a row

typac:

instead of crying when i was born i said swag 38 times in a row

Photo





Photo







exterus: I eat so much and I don't even know why im not even hungry

exterus:

I eat so much and I don't even know why im not even hungry

nyane-duro-nervioso: 80s-90s-supermodels: Style, January...



nyane-duro-nervioso:

80s-90s-supermodels:

Style, January 1999
Model : Kate Moss 

Photo



torchhwood: ewok55: Ain't that the truth. I love this movie





torchhwood:

ewok55:

Ain't that the truth.

I love this movie

Photo



Waitress: do you have any questions about the menu?

Waitress: do you have any questions about the menu?

Me: what kind of font is this?

Photo



tears-of-acid: I always follow back pale and white blogs



tears-of-acid:

I always follow back pale and white blogs

Photo



teachingliteracy: cheshirelibrary: The Read Nest. 32 square...





teachingliteracy:

cheshirelibrary:

The Read Nest.

32 square feet. One door. One window. One skylight. One bed. One table. A wall of bookshelves. And that's it.

I want this to be my office, please.

expiry: rapunxel gaNG



expiry:

rapunxel gaNG

Photo



statisticalmethods: me



statisticalmethods:

me

vintagegal: Carrie (1976)



vintagegal:

Carrie (1976)

Photo







zackisontumblr: i have 3 moods: skips every song on my ipod lets the music play without...

zackisontumblr:

i have 3 moods:

  • skips every song on my ipod
  • lets the music play without interruption
  • plays the same song on repeat for days

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар