пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Untitled

whatsupboytit: Okay, so I saw these gifs of a dildo going...



whatsupboytit:

image

image

image

Okay, so I saw these gifs of a dildo going around on one of those luggage belts. I then clicked on the accompanying audio file, wondering what it could possibly be.

Then something beautiful happened.

The song…it is not at all what I expected. As soon as I heard those first notes, I  spit iced tea everywhere. Help me I'm dying.

danglingthpider: day-glow: For those of you who were wondering how gay sex works

danglingthpider:

day-glow:

For those of you who were wondering how gay sex works

image

image

monster-girl-luv: Astaroth~ <3



monster-girl-luv:

Astaroth~ <3

centaurdick: Someone followed me after posting succubus hentai,...



centaurdick:

Someone followed me after posting succubus hentai, so I figured I might as well give you guys one of my personal favorites. :)

thatrandomhero: a picture of Astaroth i colored for a friend to...



thatrandomhero:

a picture of Astaroth i colored for a friend to gain a little more practice.

this one took me some time to do

Photo



Photo



Photo



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар